Founded in 1719 by capitular Franz Friedrich von Greifenklau, the Greifenklau brewery (German: Brauerei Greifenklau) has been owned by the Brockard family since 1914 and has been an institution in Bamberg ever since.

After the old brewhouse had slowly become obsolete, new equipment was needed. We were allowed to accompany the installation of the new brewhouse and show exciting insights into this exciting day in our new SCHULZ INSIGHT customer story.

Leave a Reply