PRESSURE AND BRIGHT BEER TANKS
You can expect only the highest quality pressure and bright beer tanks from Kaspar Schulz.
The new Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC has been in effect since May 5th, 2002. Surveillance of the QS-System is carried out by TÜV-Süddeutschland (0036). Every pressure tank built by Kaspar Schulz complies with the AD-2000 technical guidelines, which ensures that the customer is spared of any long test intervals, in comparison to other European standards. Please look into our competitors’ rates —higher costs for future inspections could arise.
Let the impressive appearance of our tanks and their numerous features do the convincing:
- Suitable for all types of beer, plus carbonated non-alcoholic and mixed beverages given that they are principally manufactured for a 3 bar operating pressure
- Welded and ground surfaces create a sleek appearance
- Finished model is fully calibrated
- Easy-to-clean contents display
All pressure and bright beer tanks are available, upon request, with the following features:
- Spacious cooling surfaces along the frame
- Insulation with a “seamless,” ground cladding